Friday, November 16, 2007

Halp!

Iz bin tagged! [Does it show that I've been at www.icanhascheezburger.com ?]

TeaBird tagged me for a meme. I am to open the book I am reading, turn to page 161, and read the fifth sentence. After I share it with you, dear reader, I am to tag five other bloggers.

I am reading What Went Wrong? The Clash Between Islam and Modernity in the Middle East, by Bernard Lewis. The book itself concludes at page 160, but there is an author's note on 161: "My thanks are due to the organizers of these various events for giving me the opportunity to formulate my views and put them before an informed audience."

Ah, now comes the hard part; finding five other bloggers! I know only one, and that's Diane at www.kurrajonghandcrafts.com/blog . You're it, Diane!
(submitted by Moon Rani)

No comments: